Hunting & Fishing for Stories & Photos


Thursday, October 6, 2011

Brush Creek Bombers - Wyoming Mule Deer



Last fall I hunted Brush Creek Ranch in southern Wyoming. I had a mule deer tag in my pocket, and my expectations for a fun hunt were high, but I had no idea I was going to meet such nice folks, shoot such an awesome deer, or help with another hunter's last Wyoming buck. If you are interested in a last-minute hunt for this year, or planning a hunt for next year, call the ranch at 307-327-5284 or visit their website. Their accommodations are second-to-none, the scenery is breathtaking, and the employees will take great care of you!

My friend Chris Denham allowed me to write the story for Western Hunter and it just came out in issue 10.3. If you get a chance, check out the Western Hunter website and go to subscriptions - besides this awesome publication, they are starting Elk Hunter Magazine this fall. Subscribe to both!

In the meantime, enjoy the article!